Thursday, January 5, 2012

humbling myself
is not difficult
for me

at least i dont think so
i suppose
the mere statement itself
sounds
proud
but


i
find
myself
always
begging
forgivenesss


i placed a large clock on the wall

time:
minutes before midnight

no batteries
no plugs

forever
moments before midnight

i ask:
what is God's will for me?
this moment?
this day?
this year?

I may choose to struggle with myself, but when all is silent.........and still.............I DO KNOW
regardless of whatever human struggle may wrestle my most inward being
WHEN I AM STILL
..........
ALL IS WELL
..........
WITH MY SOUL
---------------
BECAUSE JEHOVAH GOD IS WITH my SOUL!
_______________
and why HE has chosen me??? is anyone's guess?????????????

BUT I PRAISE HIS MOST HEAVENLY NAME THAT HE DID

AMEN

1 comment:

  1. just beautiful...eloquent...warming my heart! and while i'm at it let me encourage you to keep blogging even when you think no one is listening...it matters to you and thankfully, it matters to God (Who is ever listening to ever beat of your heart, the sighs that escape your lips)...

    ReplyDelete