Thursday, March 4, 2010


At one time my therapist gave me some information taken from
Kathleen Adams LPC, PTR-MS
Center for Journal Therapy, Inc.

Thoughts from my journal:

8/19/09

healing is possible but will take an incredible amount of time.....

brace myself for failures and mistakes....

don't judge too harshly...

no editing of myself...

be grateful!

Then I found one section that was interesting. I was amazed by my responses one year ago. I will post for others to answer on their own.
These are called "Sentence Stems".

A word that describes me is......

When I check myself I feel......

My Inner Critic says I'm.....

My Inner Wisdom says I'm............

If my mood were a color, it would be...............

That was just some food for thought. I encourage everyone to investigate Ms. Adams' work for themselves. If nothing else, it was quite inspirational for some prose.


The above picture is by Daniel Montero. It suits my mood well tonight.
Mr. Montero requests that you enlarge the picture for full effect. I couldn't agree more.

No comments:

Post a Comment