Thursday, February 18, 2010

Seeds of Grace

My heart goes out to those who are suffering today either from physical or mental illness. I almost feel guilty for having been....well is "healed" the word??? I still have to take a lot of medication. I can see why getting off medication tends to be a trend with my diagnosis. Not to mention the financial cost of everything.

I am an emergency room RN and see so many every day who are suffering from some terminal or chronic illness. At least now that I have been diagnosed and medicated I am capable of empathy, whereas before I was often just aggitated or impersonal.

But I want to end this comment on what I feel is a positive note. My God has always been so good and faithful!


Seeds of grace
His mercy
Sown.
Bring Hope
Within the
Wounded.
Candle flickers...
Healing
Flame...
Purified-
Cleansed-
Redeemed!

1 comment: