Friday, February 26, 2010

The word that stood out from last night's post is "evolution". So, I looked it up and here is what I discovered....

1. the process of growth, development--(okay, I like that)

2. a process of gradual, peaceful, progressive change or development--(I like that better)

3. a motion incomplete in itself, but combining with coordinated motions to produce a single action--(I like that one pretty well too)

Evolution:

Today was another very hard day at work---BUT---I functioned well. The problem is (not that there always has to be a problem)---I feel I couldn't express myself poetically if I tried.

Which bothers me more?????

Certainly the latter!

So in spite of myself and with God's grace:

ONE DAY
dandelions

TWO DAYS
school

THREE DAYS
bras
boots
baptism


INFANT ONCE
aged forever

INNOCENT BEGINNING
wisdom released

EVOLUTION!


Not bad for one new day now gone. Goodnight God....oh and THANKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment